Personalized funding solutions for your business model.
A variety of funding options available to take your business to the next level. Now that's something to smile about!
Our ACH Business Loan is Designed For Businesses Who Do Not Do High Volume Credit Card Sales
An ACH Business Loan is A New Way To Give Business Owners A Cash Advance, So They Have The Cash They Need Fast.
An ACH Business Loan can be a very useful tool for business owners who need cash right away and do not have the time normally associated with getting a bank loan.
• It's fast. We can get you approved within 24 hours. Better yet, we can have the money wired to your account in a matter of days. this means you can jump on a deal that just wouldn’t wait for you to get funded by a commercial bank. The ability to act fast is essential for the long term growth and profitable of your business. Now you know you have quick access to working capitol at all times
• Credit is not a factor. Since a ACH Business Loan are based on your future earning projections, credit issues are not a concern. An ACH Business Loan approval only considers future revenue, so many who would be turned down for a loan at a bank have no difficulties utilizing our services.
• No personal guarantees. Your personal assets are not at risk.An ACH Business Loan are unsecured loan, so if something unforeseen takes place, you will not lose your personal property to cover the loan. Take will give you peace of mind; which is priceless.
• Flexible payback. We will offer you a variety of payback options, all of which, will be based on a small percentage of your future revenue. If you have a bad month or two, no problem, there are no fixed payback amounts. Many of our clients use the ACH Business Loan for a smart investment, increase their income and pay us back ahead of schedule. We make paying back the ACH Business Loan as simple as it is to get.
• It’s your money, use it your way. I have written about examples where business owners use their business cash advance for a variety of business reasons, but you can use the cash for any purpose at all. We do get clients who use the money for family needs, education, vehicle purchases and more. We feel that since it is your money, it’s yours to spend as you wish so there is no limitations on what you can do with your cash from our end.
• One Page Application. With the addition an ACH Business Loan to our growing list of financial cash advance options for businesses, most every business operating in the USA now has access to fast cash. That said, we do have some requirements. Your business must be at least three months old and you must be able to show average monthly revenues of at least $3,000. That’s it, which makes our application simple and easy to complete. Spend less time on paperwork and more time on your business or with your family.
We put your business first, and time is money. Your application will be reviewed and pre-qualified within 24 hours!
Cash Advances/ No Collateral Loans
When you need funding quickly; not like a traditional bank that can take weeks or months, this funding option may be worth it.
A commercial mortgage is a loan issued for the purpose of commercial land or buildings, not residential ones. The borrower is usually a business, not an individual. Commercial mortgages can be used to develop or purchase land or buildings.
Factoring Accounts Receivable
Factoring is not a loan. No debt is assumed by factoring. The funds are unrestricted, providing a company more flexibility than with a traditional bank loan.
Every Business needs equipment. Every Business does have the capital available to fix or purchase it readily available. That’s where an Equipment Finance Loan comes in.
Credit Card Processing
Credit Card Processing is a must in today’s’ society. With companies getting more creative in how you can pay for items, it is imperative that your company utilizes all forms to collect the sale.
Industries We Serve
Accommodation and Food Services
Administrative and Support Services
Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Ambulatory Health Care Services
Amusement and Recreation Industries
Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
Beverage and Tobacco Product Manufacturing
Broadcasting (except Internet)
Building Material and Garden Equipment and Supplies Dealers
Clothing and Clothing Accessories Stores
Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing
Construction of Buildings
Credit Intermediation and Related Activities
Education and Health Services
Electrical Equipment, Appliance, and Component Manufacturing
Electronics and Appliance Stores
Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
Fishing, Hunting and Trapping
Food Services and Drinking Places
Food and Beverage Stores
Forestry and Logging
Furniture and Home Furnishings Stores
Furniture and Related Product Manufacturing
General Merchandise Stores
Health Care and Social Assistance
Health and Personal Care Stores
Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
Leather and Allied Product Manufacturing
Leisure and Hospitality
Merchant Wholesalers, Durable Goods
Merchant Wholesalers, Nondurable Goods
Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Miscellaneous Store Retailers
Motion Picture and Sound Recording Industries
Motor Vehicle and Parts Dealers
Museums, Historical Sites, and Similar Institutions
Natural Resources and Mining
Nonmetallic Mineral Product Manufacturing
Nursing and Residential Care Facilities
Oil and Gas Extraction
Personal and Laundry Services
Petroleum and Coal Products Manufacturing
Plastics and Rubber Products Manufacturing
Primary Metal Manufacturing
Printing and Related Support Activities
Professional and Business Services
Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Publishing Industries (except Internet)
Rental and Leasing Services
Repair and Maintenance
Specialty Trade Contractors
Sporting Goods, Hobby, Book, and Music Stores
Support Activities for Agriculture and Forestry
Support Activities for Mining
Support Activities for Transportation
Textile Product Mills
Trade, Transportation, and Utilities
Transit and Ground Passenger Transportation
Transportation Equipment Manufacturing
Transportation and Warehousing
Warehousing and Storage
Waste Management and Remediation Services
Wholesale Electronic Markets and Agents and Brokers
Wood Product Manufacturing
Call 212.444.9901 today to speak to a specialist in your industry
New York, New York
Weekday: 8am to 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed